View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2008, 12:54 PM

Exclamation Import New Songs Title, Artist Work Around

The main advantage here is accuracy especially when importing other languages. I have a large selection of Music & Karaoke songs in Hindi, Hebrew, Greek, Spanish and the list go’s on, you can’t imagine the countless hours I saved using this technique.
Working out of NYC the melting pot of the world you need to be ready so I like to share this with you.

1) First shut down Hoster program and start iTunes.
2) Put your CD in the drive iTune will ask you to import click on NO if you want.
3) All CD/CDG information will be automaticly populated for you including Genre then minimize iTune.
4) Click on trick #1 of the album then right click and select (Get Info) click Info tab your title will be highlighted your all set in iTunes reposition window bottom left corner.
5) Now start Hoster program and minimize it and go to import CD tracks select the brand DiscID etc then click on add tracks, reposition window to upper right corner.
6) Go to iTune info window and copy the title name.
7) Go to Hoster window and paste Title into Hoster import window do the same with artist.
8) Getting info from iTune window and into Hoster window.
9) When ready for track # 2 go to iTune window and click on Next button and continue till you’re done.
10) After a while you’ll get faster at it and it will save time.