Thread: Bad Night?
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

We had a fellow KJ (and I use the term very loosely) who was doing a middle of the week show at the club we worked on weekends cause me some major problems. Since this was the only place we worked at the time and the manager was a good friend we left our equipment at the club.
I found out the other KJ was using my TV and stand for his show. This wouldn't have bothered me if he wouold have asked if it was ok. The problem was he drank as much as the rest of the patrons and would be quite drunk by the end of his show. One night however he was so drunk that he dropped the TV , looked around to make sure no one saw and put it back on the stand. Had it not been for a very dear friend who happened to see him do this we would have not known until we got there Friday night to do our show.
When I approached him about paying for the TV he broke, he claimed it must have been his helper that did it and not him. He did finally pay for it though and I told him and the bar staff that he was not to use any of my equipment.