View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM

Dale, let me answer your questions as simply as i can. I have stated this in other post to you. I DO NOT SURF ONLINE WITH MY SHOW MACHINE OR MY STUDIO MACHINE. Only my home Dell PC. I pay to have 3 Mcafee's licensed. I use two. I did use all 3, but my show laptop hated McAfee. I have one on my studio computer, up to date, and scanned for virus's 3 times a month, and all XP updates are done. I do, occasionally update a recording software, so i do keep McAfee active there. Now, the second license is on my home personal computer, a Dell. It has no karaoke, or recording software on it. That is the one i am on right now. All of my computers, including my old XP in my studio are updated, regularly. Hoster, is running by itself, on a laptop, that is the only machine it is on, and it has no other microstudio programs, or music programs on that laptop. I just do not like things going into my registry, thats all. I tried to download my old version of Microstudio for fun, without allowing the registry change..hey..it still works, just like it did before. I did a registry wash from the old empty entries i allowed from the latest version of microstudio. Most were empty entries. Downloaded my older more stable version of Microstudio..everythings peaschy keen. Thanks for your concern. But i assure you, my computers ARE updated with the latest McAfee, and Spybot S&D software updates, as well as microsoft operating system updates. Oh and i only go to a mtu download link, or a recording download update link with my studio computer. No fear of virus, i have never had one that i know of, you're right, thats what McAfee is for. Sorry i gave you the impression i was paranoid..perhaps i did take it wrong..