View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:17 AM

Re: Information screen

Quote:
Hi Guys.

I have searched for the following queries in the manual but not found them so I wonder if I can seek advice from the good people in KHPro land?

I am trying to make my first karaoke duet track, I know about adding the "&" to connect singers 1 & 2, I know how to assign a colour to singer 1 and a different colour to singer 2 and yet a third colour for both singers.

What I am not sure of how to do is set up the very first page of instructions to let the singers know who is what colour,
Sorry i didn't see this posting, as i'm not on the forum as much as i'd like to be, because of time issues. First with all humble due respect to your poster. I will try to put another view on things, and this is NOT my first duet. Reading over his postings, i find the information he wants to add to his project, is outside of the industry norm. To me at least, it's a no brainer, and doesn't require the poster, or his singers to be a rocket scientist. Blue for male, pink, female, and most use green for both (with few exceptions).

Quote:
What I am not sure of how to do is set up the very first page of instructions to let the singers know who is what colour
Respectfully, all my singers can figure out "Who is what color". If the poster feels a need for some reason to include this on his project, i would do it during the song count down bars, can be done much easier then his example. I just sat down and wrote a test duet, and this method works fine, although more confusing then if left off. I can send the poster a few examples of how i do my duets, compared to the "Industry Standard" i smoke most manu's work.

Incidently, i to am aware of the product of which he was speaking of. Shame he is "downgrading" to an inferior product. George

Last edited by Musicman51; May 4th, 2012 at 05:32 AM.