View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2012, 06:41 PM
VIP

Re: Information screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddybrubeck View Post
Hi Guys.

I have searched for the following queries in the manual but not found them so I wonder if I can seek advice from the good people in KHPro land?

I am trying to make my first karaoke duet track, I know about adding the "&" to connect singers 1 & 2, I know how to assign a colour to singer 1 and a different colour to singer 2 and yet a third colour for both singers.

What I am not sure of how to do is set up the very first page of instructions to let the singers know who is what colour, something like this:

Raoul

Christine.

Both

I want the above to be the first thing the singers see.

I would also like to have at the top of each screen the name of the singer of the words on that screen, that word will not change colour, so for example in the below text the word Raoul (in Blue Bold) at the begining of the text would signify who is to sing the text on that page, that name would not change colour.

Raoul.

No more talk of darkness

Hopefully you can understand what I am trying to say???

Eddie.
I did what you are asking about with a song from Sweeney Todd a few months ago.

I just created a "Title" page.

Just go to Edit, click on Settings, then select the Title Page tab, click on Enable This Page, then type in what you desire with the ability to change fonts and font color.

If I missed something, let me know.

Test & Show Computer:
Dell Laptop XPS L701X
Operating System - Windows 7 Pro, 64 Bit, SP1
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73GHz, 1734Mhz, 4 Core(s) (1st Generation with no onboard Graphics)
Ram - 8.00GB
Hard Drive 1 Operating System: OCZ Vertex 4 (256gb)
Hard Drive 2 Music & Videos: Segate 1tb
Virtural Memory - 15.9GB
Video Card - NVidia GeForce GT 445M,,3GB Ram, Dedicated
Video Driver - NVidia 306.97
K-Lite Codec MEGA Pack installed (v9.4)
MS Office 2010 installed
IE 9, Google Chrome