View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:07 PM

Re: Genuine CD+G Disks

Quote:
At least they are trying.
Kind of a lame attempt at best. They sure scream to high heaven when someone makes a copy..but buy a cheap sticker labled copy? They see nothing wrong with it. Years ago you pay your money you got a fresh pressed CDG in a jewel case, printed graphic page, spine title card, some times even printed lyric sheets. I subscribe to chartbuster country & pop hits of the month. They come in a thin non padded shipping envelope. Open it and the disc is in a cheap card board sleeve. Cutting cost? naw..just giving you less for more money. And on some chartbuster cdg's you get the junk. If you look real close on most chartbuster cdg's, especially the new monthly disc, it will say something to the effect "guranteed to play in all karaoke graphic players. But some of their older disc, you get junk cheap copies. And....shame on them, i can tell they didn't use microstudio. A few wouldn't play in my old triple drawer JVC. If a company produced cdg will not play in the old stand by trusty JVC players..that disc is junk..period.They did replace them..but still it's the whole idea. Stinks....and so it goes........