View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2003, 10:14 PM

JVC Poblems

Hello all,
As I read the different threads I'm coming up with more questions (and answers)
I'm having the same problem with my JVC 3 tray unit. I've used Maxell 80 min and Imation 74 min...the cdg's I'm burning are gdg's I've created. I'm not copying a karaoke disk. (My machine is less than 5 years old and has just been cleaned)
I was using the Dart program and when in the demo mode I burned a beautiful CDG using the Maxell 80 min and it was burned at 10x. I haven't burned a disk that will play in my JVC since. (it will play in my Dennonett) I've burned at 1x & 2x enabled & disabled error correction as well. I've slosed all other programs...anti virus etc and disconnected from the internet. Which Mistui disks are you using? 80 min or 74? Do these work as well, better or not as well as the mtu silver? I hate to buy 100 of the mtu & find they didn't solve the problem. Which works better in a JVC unit?
In the device mgr the settings for my burner are:
disconnect-checked
sync data-checked
auto insert-not checked
What is dma? How should I set it?
I've been trying to figure this out for many weeks. I've asked Dart for a refund...the customer service is non existant and I'm frustrated beyond repair at this point.
I'm beginning to think that all the time I've poured in to creating all those bin/cdg files has been for nothing and there is no solution for my problem.
I'm ready to jump out of my basement window!
Terioke