Thread: Downloading
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Administrator

Hummmmm

I'm truly sorry you have not found the method to upgrade yet. We try to make it clear, but understand that we don't always accomplish what we intend.

Click here to visit our home page. You will see an Order and two Upgrade buttons. One is right for you, but I can't decide... only you can based on what you have. These same links can be found at The Karaoke Pro page and Our Upgrade Policy page and I upgraded my post in this Forum.

These buttons will take you to the store where you can pay by credit card, or if you are entitled to a free download, you will receive the email to download the program without paying.

Our store has the Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) so you can get the instructions and required links to download once you have done this. Your order also places you in our database as "owning" the KPro 4.008 version for future upgrades.

You will have to run the KProID.exe program on the computer you will install and run KPro on. Then, click the Send button in KProID to send your netword card MACID code to our web site, and fill in the form. We have to manually generate your Serial Number at this time, so we will take a little time. The MACID inbedded in your network card or port is unique in the world, so that is what we tie our new security to when we generate your Serial Number. We are sorry for the extra step, but we just can't have our software appear on crack sites as our older security seemed to encourage.

Right now (Feb 17, 2003), Raleigh, NC (where we are) is iced down and we can't get to work yet. We are trying to process Serial Number requests from home as best we can.

I hope this clears up your confusion. If not, post where you got to and we'll help you the rest of the way.