View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2008, 04:08 AM

Its nice to see there's so much interest in this. Even with it having only been a couple of days.

AAA has helped me a few times over the years. No stories nearly as good as yours but they've definitely been there for me.

I only carry the baby MP3 player and its cable in with me. Most of the other items stay in the truck. I figure I'd lose roughly 3 minutes of my night to go get the backup karaoke discs or drives and shutdown pull and restart or plug in (depending on situation) and DJ music is playing the whole time (most people dont even realize I've done anything). Only takes about 30 seconds to plug in and start a song and its usually easy to tell when a computer is screwing up.

I think I maybe should have put a cable tester in here too for those of us that repair/make our own cables. Not really something I need to take with me but that 20 bucks saves me tons on buying new cables and banging my head on a desk trying to figure out what's wrong.

Anyone else. Let your shame-filled, embarrassing, children disown you failures help the rest of us. Or at least give us a good laugh.

Monolith Entertainment