View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:13 PM

To: Dale Douglass 12-29-08

Dale,

I don't seem to be getting through for some reason. You have not given me any technical answers to my questions. Every answers is telling me that there is no way for the burner not be functioning correctly. I know that you are trying your best to satisfy me, but I don't consider your answers satisfying at all. I need someone to say there might be a problem so let's check it out. I notice that now when the burner starts in the burning process and before it errors out, the light on the burner never changes from the green color to the light orange or yellow color the other CD burners that I have do.

I downloaded Bel Arc and ran it two or three times and it states that my computer has all major upgrades and updates and every thing looks good.

*What I would like is a name and a telephone number of the manufactures of this burner that I can contact, send this burner to them and have them look at it and tell me that they placed it in a computer that they know has all the upgrades and updates in it and that it works for them. I will pay to ship it to them and then back to me. I could have it checked here locally but I would still have to get an electrical schematic for that burner.

I have sent three (3) of my Plextor disks back for service when they stopped working. They checked them and sent them back. Now because they have stopped making CD+G burners they no longer will take them back for repair. They suggested the route above to solve the problem.

I hope you can forward me the *information I have asked for.