View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:50 AM

To: Dale Douglass 12-29-08

I talked to someone through the MTU system and asked about the statement that I read in one of the adds and he stated that MTU's disk were manufactured specifically for MTU and they would suggest that I use them with the new burner.

As to the laser not being activated during the test and that the system is checking the files only, how can I test to see if the laser actually has the ability to burn a disk? I use a CD and DVD cleaner which I use each morning before I start burning disks. My Plextor burner had a test function to check if the laser was functioning properly. The laser has a reading funtion and a burning function. I could be updating and upgrading 'til the cows come home and it still would not work.

I have been reading as many of the Forum posts as I can, and the majority of them are complaining of the same type of problems that I'm concerned with. Can it be that all of us who have posted all of these problems are all inept at using Microstudio Burners and software? All of this began with the new Microstudio that converted all files to .bin files. I never had problems like this before the new software was issued and Microstudio informed us that our old code numbers would no longer work (and not explaining in advance that our old codes would no longer work). They (Microstudio) should make an attempt to re-institute a way for those of us who had to purchase disks because of the inability to receive downloads that did not work.
Again, all I can say is that I'm very disapointed that Microstudio has let this situation grow to these perportions.