View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2001, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Follow the instructions mentioned above and order from the website. Pay by credit card. We will then email you the download instructions. If you have a problem downloading, you can then email that you need the programs on CDROM. We will figure up the freight to you via UPS and email you the total cost. We add any software to a CDROM for $15 plus the freight costs. With your approval, we will charge your credit card for the additional amount and send the CDROM.

You have all the data about Vogone II that we are willing to disclose at this time. The final coding is just starting so I have no idea how long it will take before we are ready to beta test.

Have you ever seen or found any program that can remove the vocals from any song - not just center panned? It is a unique problem and is not easily solved. There are many factors that must be taken into consideration. If we can't turn out a quality product, I expect I will kill the development. So don't get your check book out yet.

Give me an idea of what you think a vocal eliminator that works on any song is worth?