View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2007, 03:29 AM

Well I guees we found out how many computers we can install a program on at least........So I am legal Ok..Back to the task at hand I have cleared the HD Done a full instalation (Windows XP Pro) Reformatted, and reinstalled Microstudio 3.004 Still the same result. I then went back and unistalled and/or removed any and all unrelated programs and files in case there was a conflict. I have upgradeed everything from the mouse to the burner checking Microstudio between every step. Still the same result. I have removed and reinstalled several times, NO LUCK!!!!
By the way admin It's not installed on an external HD I just copied it there for storage/back-up instead of a disc.
Now as far as the problem with 3.004 goes I think I've exhausted all my options, I can't think of any other methods to try, and even if I could think of something I've streched my computer knowledge to the limit. I can work around Duplicate Disc with Import Tracks and Write Disc for now until 3.100 gets here........Or of course...the legal computer #2
Intel PD 840 Processor
Windows XP Pro SP2
2 Gig Dual Channel RAM
2 - Internal WD 250GB HD
Phillips DVD + RW DVD8801 4D28
ATI Radeon
Sound Blaster X-Fi