View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2019, 09:25 AM

Re: MTU Ad as Image during play

[quote=Roy Dennis;137630]I’m confused by the fact you say the other three audio files on the regular playlist just show blank but the the “Star Spangled banner” song is the only audio file that shows the advert.

The place, where the lyrics would be, is blank when the three songs are played. When The Star Spangled Banner is played it contains the MTU Advert. The type is HDAUD and the other three are CDCDC. Originally it was entered as an MP3 and it also had the Advert, so I imported it as HDAUD hoping the Advert would then be blank , but it didn\\\'t work. I have another Star Spangled Banner in CDCDC as a back up, but I like the one that has the Advert.

I have the message, Veterans Day running across the top. I also hid the bottom message.

Part of the problem is my lack of knowing what I am doing, lack of experience and the difficulty of reading the instructions for the Hoster.

Thanks again,

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.

Last edited by Wrahn; November 10th, 2019 at 09:31 AM.