View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2007, 06:55 PM

Cutting Off The Song By A Few Seconds.

james18249 I'm using windows xp pro with all the latest upgrades. when I record a cd-g disc using microstudio 4 it cuts off the end of the song by a few seconds when I play it back on my karaoke machine.

I think people are assuming that you mean cutting off the recording time on your disc, but it sounds like you are saying that each song is somehow affected when you play it in your karaoke machine, not your computer.

I had a reverse problem in versions earlier than 4.001, possibly 4.000. My karaoke machine would play the whole song, but if the music pushed up too close to the end of the graphics in the song, the music would be cut off a few seconds when I played it with my computer using Microstudio That problem was finally fixed the last time I checked. (Haven't checked 4.002 )

You said playing it back on your karaoke machine. I don't know what to make of that except that perhaps it has to do with the two second gap in-between tracks. I think that Microstudio might not allow those two second gaps and some songs might be cutting it close (Music ending very close to the end of the track), Your particular karaoke machine might not take too kindly to that (I assume your originals play OK)

It's very similar to the problem I complained about for years, but it isn't the same thing. (According to how I interpret your description)