View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2010, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Music plays at ultra fast speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Te Kani View Post
Have just purchased KHPro latest version today and like anyone with a brand new toy, tried it out immediately. Except for a couple of "learning the ropes" errors, I've managed to complete my first song extremely well, however since then, I've tried to create a further three songs but always with the same result.

The music tracks I am using were intially mp3 tracks which I've changed to the wav. format using "Switch". All good until I download the music track into KHPro and when I play the music track to synchronise with the lyrics, the music plays at break neck speed. In other words, it's as if the chipmunks are going to sing the song and they're on steroids.

Can anyone tell me why this has happend and how I can rectify the problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Since you used another company's software to convert it to WAV then there really is no way for us to tell you what is causing the problem. Something in the conversion could be setting the speed, because there is no way to adjust it in KHPro.