View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2005, 05:17 PM

No offense taken

AlanRoss

No offense taken, I have been in the business quite a while myself and this is what works for me. This is a free and open forum to exchange ideas and methods. And I agree with many of the things that you as well as others have posted as much as I disagree with some of things that others have posted.

The way I do things just answers several questions and alleviates a lot of the headaches that I used to have.

I used to vary my rotations and insert new singers where applicable but it never failed to have someone pestering or getting mad at me. I got tired of it.

I appreciate your input, please don't think that I don't. That is why this forum is here. I am not an inflexible person and if the rotation needs to change to better the business then I am more than willing to change it. For now, everyone understands and as long as they know that it might be a while they (for the vast majority) don't complain.

I don't expect others to follow my lead. I just wanted to put my methods out there in case someone could find a way to copy or modify them to better us all.

I believe the person who figures out the perfect rotation will be a millionaire in a month.

Once again, I appreciate your thoughts and best wishes to you and yours.

**EDIT By the way I just noticed that you are in NC, I take my only real vacations north of Myrtle Beach and I used to work in Charleston SC. I am going to have to remember to check your show out sometime when I am back down that way. Understand I harbor no ill-will and have never held a grudge against anyone (excluding my ex-wife). Just interested in meeting some of the major players in the business. EDIT**

Jon
Monolith Entertainment

Last edited by Monolith; November 26th, 2005 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something