View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2008, 11:59 AM

Microstudio Burner

Yes, I have preformed all Items in you're reply to me. The burner worked very good for the first month and a half and then started ruining the 100 disks I purchased from MTU. I have a pile of some 27 disks that have been ruined trying to get one(1) disk completed. I deleted the program from the control panel and then reinstalled them. I have tried burning a disk without testing and it still created and error stating that the disk could not be used. I really don't know weather the Burner or software are at fault.
As far as keyrite, I had worked beautifully for some 250 songs that always had trouble with KJ's forget or didn't care about checking for the a change in song keys and replaced the key to Zero and now we're having no problems. When changing the key on all songs I use the first eight letters of the song and add a KC at the end denoting I've changed the key. I never made the new name as long or longer than the original. I did try to wait until the process went through the cycle at least three times and it would allow the song to be transposed with an error in the song itself. The whole process changed when we installed the update for Keyrite. That is every thing about the process that I can pass on. If you want, I can sent an attachment from the 'hackthis' program I have?
Yes, I will post the information on Keyrite to the proper forum!

Last edited by Vince Cravotta; December 24th, 2008 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Last minuet response.