View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2019, 03:02 PM

Saving Bkgnd Audio Playlist

I am putting together a program for Veterans Day for our Homeowners and have a playlist for four audio only songs that are part of the program. I also want to play patriotic songs in the background before the actual program begins, so I put those audio songs into the Bkgnd Audio playlist.

Everything worked like it should when I tested the program. However, when I turned off Hoster and then turned Hoster back on, the Bkgnd songs were missing and I had to install them again and then figure out the order they were the last time. The program songs in my Hoster Playlist are still there, but I have lost the Bkgnd audio .

How can I save the Bkgnd playlist so it is there when I open my program playlist?

I know I can put the Patriotic songs onto the actual playlist, but I prefer having them separate from the four program song. I might mess up a serious program if I hit the wrong song.

Thanks for any help,

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.