Thread: Credit page
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:45 AM

Re: Credit page

Well, this is a follow-up to my posting. Let me answer a few questions first. No, this is a new file started in the lastest version of KHP. I'm not sure about the time left at end of song but will check it. I do use Audicity to edit song files if needed. It is a good program and free. I also use MP3 gain, another free download to set volumn levels the same. With this paticular project, when I play "Play Final" it shows title page and lyrics but at the end when it clears the lyrics, it leaves the last character and does not show the credit page. Well, I exported as bin filed, used songverter to make zip and played it in Microstudio and it was just fine. It cleared the lyrics at the end and showed the credit page.
My thoughts are maybe there is something in the program which requires you to hit "stop" at the end when taping in the lyrics. The only problem is if your not very fast, that option disappears on you so you can't do it. I know that happened on this song. If that is what happened, that could be fixed by keeping that option open until you took action.