View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2007, 09:33 PM

I agree with you Lonman. Hosts to be good hosts should know every little thing there is about the system they run. If someone came up to me with a disc and I said I could not play it I would think they would go to some place that they could.

I play all my music off computer as well. I am no different from you. If someone DOES bring in their own disc and I do not have that version of the song I will load it for them. I however will not keep it since I never bought it so that is why it gets deleted right after it is played. Thats one function I love about Hoster is that they have that function. You should want to please your guests and singers on all aspects. Not being able to play their discs means you are not giving them all the abilities that you DO have and then in turn lying to them and saying you can not do something you can do. Yeah we know they do not know the difference but if you are able to give the service... you should and all your KJ's should also know how to do it as well. Like I said before it is as easy as clicking one buttion on Hoster and boom their disc is ready to go. It is far from rocket science and Hoster made that wonderful.

I am not saying you should not ditch your other hosting program... but is it really that hard to load a disc in it... or is it the case that you need to load the disc to hard drive and it does not delete itself and you do not want to take that extra time to delete that file you did not pay for? I am guessing I do not understand why you do not offer a service you can perform for your singers.
Hopefully Hoster 3.316
AMD Athalon 64 X2 4400+ 2.3ghz
ASUS M2A-VM Motherboard
2 - 1GB DDR2 800mhz Corsair RAM
1 - 500 GB SATA Western Digital HD
1 - 160 GB external HD
ATI Radeon Sapphire X1650 Pro Video Card 512MB
Realtek HD Audio

www.downhomekaraoke.biz