View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2007, 04:53 PM

Killith, I don't use Hoster in my business. I use every other product MTU makes, but have has such good luck and service with a competitive product that I haven't changed.

I may someday change to Hoster because I read all the forums about it and feel it is a great product. However, I drive only Fords because I have had such great service from them, while I haven't experienced that degree of liability from other brands. This is the way I feel about my hosting program. As long as they supply what I want and need, I will not throw them under the train.

As much as I love Microstudio, I almost didn't buy it this time. I posted several times last year about the inability to use it on my AMD64 dual core computer. If you search the forum you will find those posts. I was told I would get a free upgrade when it came out to make up for the fact I purchased it and it would not work on my system. When the new version came out I never received anything telling me I would get the upgrade at no charge, so I decided to bite the bullet and buy Microstudio 4.0 anyway. It works great and I am happy with it. However, when I ran into a problem with my 'other brand' hosting system, they called me on the phone to try to resolve my problem and when they had fixed the problem in a new version, they send me a free upgrade along with a nice thank you letter. Those things are hard to forget.

I know this is off topic and am sorry for it. It is not a flame at MTU in any way. However, since you tried to help me, I though I should be honest with you. By the way, I can play CDs, but my karaoke ladies are kind of hard to train and get frustrated with something new, so I don't let them know all the things we can do.