View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitd9922 View Post
I just rebuilt the database and the only files that apeared are the 29 songs I just loaded. That is why I asked about the Quick NTSF partition 1 that is on my new drive and is where all the recovered files are located.
How do I open these files so that hoster can see them?
"Quick NTSF partition 1" looks like it is the name it gives to the part of the drive that it uses to recover the files to. I haven't determined from their website yet whether it actually creates a partition of your drive or if it just names the whole drive that. Is there a folder under that which contains your KMA files or are they on the drive directly under this name?

Quote:
It is a folder in the E drive but it only lets me get at the ones loaded separatly under all the other folders section on the contents. This folder does not import with the others. When I open that folder it shows the KMA files but I cannot copy them in mass.
This sounds like you don't have permission to copy or access those files. Do you get a message when you try to copy them? If so what is the message?

Quote:
I think I'll stay with the older more familiar verson. I wonder if I could get a refund on the upgrade if they kill my Reg. code?
Personally I think that would be a mistake. I understand that you have a lot going on right now trying to get this back to working right. However, Hoster 4.06 did not cause your drive to fail. And contrary to what you said earlier drives do fail instantly and don't always give you a warning. So get everything working again, get things settled down and then try 4.06 again to get all the new features that have been added.