View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2001, 09:01 PM
VIP

v2.0.1.0

2 things to report:

1. Experienced the same problem as Rob Haines - will continue to test.
2. having used Microstudio's import tab to grab a wav file from cd, I changed the key with keyrite. No problem. However when I then worked with this file using Vogone2, it cut the wave file short by (guess) 2 seconds. Hmm. (File continues to play OK using Keyrite.)

That's all for now, can other please check also.

Both "bugs" noted above seem to only occur with one particular wav file. Unless anyone else finds this I will conclude that it is the wav file that has the bug.

After you actually write a file,t he program must be closed before you can proceed with another file. Otherwise you get a message to stop using audio or similar.

I AM GETTING THE 2ND PROBLEM IN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WAV FILES. ACTUALLY THEY PLAY OK FIRST TIME BUT THE LONGER I LET IT PLAY (REPEAT) AND FIDDLE.......THAT'S NOT RIGHT!! IT SEEMS TO VARY - PLAYED FINE LAST TIME BUT I DIDN'T TOUCH ANYTHING. CAN'T PIN THIS ONE DOWN YET.

(LATER STILL) SONG DOES NOT PLAY IN ENTIRETY AFTER SEVERAL REPEATS IF I ACTIVATE THE REPEAT SLIDERS A FEW TIMES AND THEN LET THE SONG (EVENTUALLY) PLAY TO THE END. SUBSEQUENT PLAYINGS WILL BE OK AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING, SO I GUESS THE FILE WILL BE WRITTEN CORRECTLY EVEN THOUGH IT APPEARS TO BE CUT SHORT.

Last edited by MikeP; July 27th, 2001 at 09:45 PM.