View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2001, 09:50 AM

Cool KHP2.008 is nothing like v1.115

Even using KHP2.008 in default mode it blitzes every karaoke software programme I have ever tried into the ground including v1.115(and v1.115 was good ) There is just no comparison though. It is a totally new and exiting experience for anyone wanting to produce their own CDG creation's. I realise there have been problems and I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get v2.008 running if only in "default" mode" (I thought it was either me or the computer that was the problem untill Brian Corr put me right. THANK YOU BRI) However as I said even in deault the result's I achieved were (I thought ) BRILLIANT. If MTU had called the default "the upgrade" I, and I think most of you ( MTU ustomer's) would be more than happy!!

As far as I can see the nearest karaoke software producer to MTU is DartPro (and as far as I am concerned they are in another galaxy in proximity to MTU when it comes to a usable product)

They ask $200 for there software. MTU's v1.115 cost $150 with no charge for the "upgrade" to v2.008.
If MTU had charged $200 for v1.115 to match DartPro's price, then added a further $50 on top for the "upgrade" you would'nt complain believe me!! (or at least you should'nt, Have a look at DartPro and prove me wrong!!!)

[b]Dave Bryan Doug And CO[b]

YOU KNOW YOUR BUSINESS, YOU KNOW THE MARKET PLACE

But As a businessman in the Club & Entertainment Industry myself for 20 years+ I sincerely hope that you ( MTU ) as individuals, or as a Company, have not commited "commercial suicide" in your attempt's to please

YOU NEVER WILL

Best Wishes STEVE BARRETT