View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:37 PM

funny you guys( bryant & dale ) are talking about retirement, i've been thinking about doing the same thing ( early retirment ),i'll be 54 this year ,and i'm going on my 30yrs. as a local gov't employee, just can't figure out what to do, my wife is not in a hurry to retire she's much ( not that much ) younger than i am and she's a surgical nurse, i would love to just do karaoke, but since the economy is bad right now, i dont wanna take jobs from other kjs that depends on playing karaoke for a living,so i just decided to do just private parties, as a matter of fact i've been getting calls from people asking me to play for this coming valentines day, i already have given 2 gigs to a friend of mine, and i will only do one...some of my friends that does applebees aroud here, are doing pretty good, friday nights are their busy nights.sat. is a little slow, but anyway they took the banner with my name off at the place where i used to worked for almost 4 years, the new kj that they had only worked 1 night , when he started charging people to sing, cust. walked out..