View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Re: Moving songs from my songs to playlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stublack View Post
I have 4.24 and the only way I can successfully move a song from My Songs to the play list is a double click. then I have to wait until the song is done playing before I can add another song to the list.

I tried the drag and drop feature and the other 2 methods mentioned in the manual and they did not work whether the song was playing or not.

I also would like to create a playlist and keep it and open it if possible I don't see a way to do that

Thanks, Stu
Stu, you may want to get 4.24.08 if you haven't.

The code allows selecting multiple songs in the "My Songs" list, and either drag and drop onto the Playlist, or click the "+" button above the playlist. If your's isn't allowing this, something is wrong with the MStudio install or your computer.

Microstudio was not designed to run shows. You can create "write disc lists" and save them for making more of the same disc, but not the Playlist.

Hoster Lite is designed for running shows, and has full Playlist support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Dennis View Post
You can save the list of songs that you load into the playlist from the top menu choose File/Save As then give it a name and save. then to reopen that list go to File/Open and select from the list.
Thanks for answering Roy! However, there is no "Playlist" to save, and the File menu has no "Save As" command.