View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
Have you checked the Microsoft "Custom" Updates lately to see if there is anything new?
Check Dell Support and see if there are any driver updates there. I did look and if you have the Nvidia video card there is a Jan 2009 updated driver for it.
Last would be to go to BlackViper.com and see what background services you can turn off.
The biggest problem with laptops and the greatly expanded Hoster version 4.xx series is the video memory on them. Video memory on these laptops is what is called "Shared Memory" and it takes a chunk of your main memory to run the video. This cuts down the memory available for the processor.
Changing the key on the fly has always been somewhat shakey and warbles a bit until it settles down at the new level. I think it just is getting a bit worse because of the demand on the processor by the new features added in.
So try changing the key before they start or take the time to stop the song, set the key , and restart it. You can do this key change by putting the amount in the column for Key by left-clicking twice on the Key block in the playlist line. This is the same way you can change the Singers Name.

i had never changed keys in any of my shows, but last night a kj friend came to my show who had the same problems changing keys on v.411 handed me a list of songs with key changes, when adding a song to the playlist i had to start the song first to changed keys, if you changed keys before you click play it will revert back to the orignal key, my solution was when you do a search of songs and found it click on the key changed first before adding it to the playlist , it worked for me ..