View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2001, 11:03 AM

Question

Micro Studio works fine playing or recording cd+g songs from the disc drive and from the hard drive copying cd+gs disc to disc.
I downloaded the keyrite testwav file to C:\Mic Studio Songs\test-3-30.wav and can find it with no problem either from KeyRite or from Windows Media Player. If I try to open it from Micro Studio it only finds cdg files stored in C:\Mic Studio Songs. I can find it from the custom assembly tab if I select Audio CD instead of Karaoke CD+G, but all this allows me to do is burn a disc not play it from Micro Studio
I was able to play both the test-3-30.wav and the testorig-3-30.wav from Windows Media Player and there is a definate difference in the two. The 3-30.wav was muddy in the low end and had the same wobbling sound.

These wobbling or vibrato sounds are the same as when you lower the key on a karaoke machine. If that is as good as it gets then I guess I'll have to live with it. Any way thanks for all of your help, I really love MTU and all the support you have given me.