View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Frequent Member

Most club in my area pay between $100 and $150 depending on how well known your company is. Expect the low end if you are just starting out- Even if you have a better sytem than most of the companies out there. I just graduated at one of my clubs to $150 a night as I pack the place every week. Actually it is the only one I have now on my own. I just got hired at a bar for one night a week to run the system that the bar owns. I will see whether or not my own system is better than theirs or not. I once thought my system sounded better than a system i worked on for a buddy of mine untill I hooked my speakers to his system. Now if he ran the same speakers with that system I have actually admitted to him that they are dead even in sound Quality. The thing I like about his mixer/Amp is the ability to mix cd sources as easily as you can with it. What I don't like is the fact that at least one of the cd sources has to use a rca to 1/4 phone input adaptor to work with the system- actually I could do the same thing with my present amp if I wanted to- but I don't as the cd input would take up my announcer mike as I can only shut down one of th mike inputs' echo capabilities while keeping th echo ability for the rest of my five Mike inputs. I got another Amp that I actually like better than the one I'm using now but my present amp at least AUto switches between inputs in the back and the other one doesn't. also my present amp has a Key changer built into it that I like. the other doesn't. the other on the other hand allows me to adjust the bass, midrange, treble and echo for both mike inputs separately from each other.