View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2003, 12:42 PM

Hoster Is A Dream Come True

After sitting on the sidelines for over a year or more and watching the development of Hoster by reviewing posts on this Forum I decided to take the plunge.

Had it not been for the posts of those on this forum that had purchased Hoster and taken the plunge before me it would have probably been another year or so before I made the decision.

I would like to thank all of you for sharing your experiences, good or bad on MTU's Forum. And a big thanks to MTU for providing this forum for us to share those experiences.

Ok here goes: I Downloaded Hoster 2.014 and began to load discs the same day. I had Over 400 discs to load and it took me approx 8 days to load all of them into hoster. Many late nites and long days, but it was worth the wait.

I worked with Hoster on my laptop for several hours to get the feel before doing my first gig with it.

Last night was my first gig and I'm absolutely amazed at how smooth and easy the rotation ran with Hoster. A couple of other KJ's in the area stopped in to christen the maiden voyage of my new laptop and Hoster Software. It was an instant hit with them, they couldn't wait to get home to jump online and order the product.

I had my discs and player with me so that I could play my multiplex discs and VCD's if they were requested, and I must admit that I had them there just in case there were any system hang ups. I never touched the discs or the player all night!...Didn't need to! I did not miss them either!!!!!!

The performance of MTU's Hoster was "FLAWLESS"

Thank You MTU!