View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM

dll file

Well, i finally had a chance to use the lame dll file that mtu wants you to use. My demo version of Songverter works but there is no ability to convert from or to zipped wma files. I also had synchronization issues on a couple of the songs with the graphics and music when I played the zipped mpg3 files back. These files were ripped from kma files to zipped mpg3. So, apparently the "lastest" version of the lame dll file is "not" the way to go and one should use the dll file mtu points you to. I still will probably not be excited about using this program at the moment since it will be faster to rip from the original discs so I can get the disc and song naming feature for all the songs automatically rather than attempting to rename all the kma files on my drive. I would also utilize the program further if it also ripped from and to zipped wma files. I am also concerned about the playback quirks at the moment and will monitor the progress of the updates on this program as I think it will be useful in the future after these bugs are worked out.