View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2007, 08:47 AM

I think I see where you're getting hung up. You cannot make any changes to the sweep in the DEFINE AREAS TO PLAY section. That defines the paramaters you wish to work in.

Let's say there is a word(s) that is/are off. In the DEFINE AREAS TO PLAY SECTION, you tell the program how many words BEFORE and AFTER the word(s) you need to adjust you want to play. I generally use 2 and 2.

Then you click OK and go to the ADJUST PLAY section, click on the word(s) that need changing, and depending on whether you need to advance the beginning or ending of the highlight, you use the appropriate arrows. To select more than one word, use the shift key as you click on them.

Now start the ADJUST PLAY. THE LOOP YOU DEFINED WILL START PLAYING. CLICK STOP, AND MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES WITH THE APPROPRIATE ARROWS. Keep repeating the process until the sweep is corrected.

Each mouse click will shift the sweep 0.20 of a second. That can be changed in the DEFINE AREAS TO PLAY section under the ADJUST AMOUNT SESONDS tab, but I just leave it at the default.

Hope this gives you a better understanding of these controls.

If the ENTIRE SONG is off by the same amount, that sounds like a hardware accellerator problem, and there's a different cure for that.

If that's the case, advise. I don't want to put too much on your plate at one time.

Erectile dysfunction treatment

Last edited by George; May 11th, 2007 at 08:53 AM.