View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2003, 11:18 AM

A bad salesman

I want to comment on the BAR OWNERS. I have great pride in my business and myself. When I meet with a bar owner to discuss the possiblity of doing Karaoke for them, I have certain understands. Such as:

I do have a following. But, you Mr bar owner can not expect them to come to every show. You are responsible for advertising and bringing people into your establishment. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU CLIENTS ARE HAVING FUN AND HOLD THEM IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY.

When you advertise, the name of my company is not Karoke. My company name is Kolortunes Entertainment. You want people to recognize this name. Why? Because the private parties I do, I hand out cards with this name. Since they will enjoy themselves at the party, they will look for what establishments I work at. So, you will gain customers through my labor.

I know you can get someone cheaper. But, in the Karaoke business, the old saying is true: " You get what you pay for".

I live in the Washnington DC metropolitan area. The computition is awsome. Bring it on. Thanks for the opportunity to respond.