View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2006, 08:49 PM

Smile .Mp3 and .Cdg Conversion

Dec. 18, 2006

Me thinks me needs a software program other than Microstudio V3.0.0.2 for problem 1 below, but will listen to your suggestions. I have some songs ending in .mp3 and .cdg format. When playing the .mp3’s using Winamp and a Winamp Plugin, lyrics will appear on computer screen. Reaplayer V10, Media Player V10, Winamp V3 will not play the .cdg files so I don’t know for sure, but I assume the .Cdg files also contain Lyrics.

(1) What software do I need to convert my .mp3 and/or .cdg files to a file (such as .bin) so I can then copy them to a Cd; play newly created Cd in Karaoke machine and have Lyrics appear? I used Microstudio V3.0.0.2 to copy the .mp3’s to a Cd, but Lyrics did not appear when I played Cd in my Karaoke Player.

(2) What software program would you suggest I use to change the Key to any song. For instance, I have Karaoke version of the Chuck Berry song Johnny B. Good in the Key of A. I would like to rip the song from original Karaoke Cd to my hard drive. Then I would like to permanently lower the Key; save the file to my hard drive; then copy song from hard drive back to a blank Cd and still have Lyrics appear when played in Karaoke Player.

Thanks to all for your help.

BG.

GbudAndLori@Yahoo.Com