View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2008, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
IF there is a BadFileLog and you can't see it through the program the file should be located in
C:\Documents and Settings\%User%\Local Settings\Application Data\MTU\Songverter
However if the program is locking up and having to be forced to close then you may not get the file, because it isn't written until the process has finished.
Since you are processing MP3+G then I assume you did install the recommended lame_enc.dll file to the System32 folder. And I hope you do have all the Custom Updates from Microsoft installed.
When you are converting these files do you have the "Delete Original" button pushed? If so try doing some (more than 508) without it on and see if that works.
I installed the lame file before I started the first files. I did an update on the micro stuff earlier today but maybe I didn't get all the updates needed.
delete original not pushed at all
I just seems odd that it gets to 508 each time and it stops again and again. Its on 486 right now and I'll let ya know in a few if it happens again. Thanks

EDIT: It just did it again right at 508 WT?
And I did find the badfiletxt.log file but nothing listed in it is anywhere near the files that are having the honor of being # 508 every time

Last edited by Mitd9922; February 29th, 2008 at 08:22 PM.