Thread: Import from cdg
View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2009, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blochbuster View Post
Thanks Friends- Clicking on Windows Expl. G/drive it says ; G:/ Application not found. I'LL poke around to try and fix- Appreciate suggestions. And yes, I've done the drive default and it is recognized and saved and re-visited install rules a number of time just to be sure (madcow desease) and also bought new usb cable. Just as an update I said MS still imports as .bin and it still does convert to .kma but than I must erase bins off F: Drive (Ext. Hdd) and reimport .kma's using Song's Database Maintenance
The problem then is Windows is not recognizing the drive right. Hoster is trying to get to the drive and not able to thus it crashes when you open the Import from CD. Importing from Hard drive is a whole different section so they will not be affected the same way.
I am confused by what you are saying for this last part. Once you have imported from the BIN files it creates a new file (KMA) and adds the information to the Songs Database. Deleting the BIN files should have no effect on this and the KMA files will still be registered in Hoster. Try doing a search for one of the songs after you have deleted the BINs and you should see it listed. In simpler terms you don't need to do the last step you are doing unless you are moving the KMA files.