View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Re: Report Hoster 5.02 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMusicGeek View Post
I did a show Tuesday night and hoster shut down twice. Additionally I had some weird issues when using search. Sometimes (usually while adding a file from search) hoster would freeze but the singer display would work fine. The lyrics display on Hoster would stop but the lyrics on the singer display would scroll as normal. Even stayed in sync. I don't know if this is a factor but the song time was off on several songs as well. The song would be over and still show a minute or two left till it kicked over to the next one.

Last week, I tested the memory with both Windows memory check and Memtest 64. I also checked the system files for corruption using sfc /scannow. Neither showed any problems. I also reinstalled the Visual C++ 2005 as suggested.
First, thank you for reporting you upgraded the Visual C++ 2005 files MTUSUPPORT suggested. We've been waiting about a month for your response.

I don't think I have ever heard a list of so many problems from one user!

Have you re-installed Windows and your Video graphic drivers? I would first suspect these, given all the problems. No one else is reporting these problems with 5.02, which again points to your computer causing the problems, not Hoster.

Understand, I'm not trying to "duck our responsibility", but we don't have anything we can sink our teeth into from your post... especially given no one else is reporting the same problems.

We are now on version 5.03. We have added some fine tuning features in the Search dialog, but our Beta Testers don't report any of your problems either.