View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM
VIP

Re: Report Hoster 5.02 Problems

Re: Report Hoster 5.02 Problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznetbear
I know MTU has worked hard on correcting issues that cause hoster to crash, however Hoster still crashes on occasion. Here is what I experienced during one of my shows:

I had just added an Karaoke file to the PLAYLIST and was moving it in proper position in the palylist, when the current playing song ended, the program was attemting to CUE the next singer when the crash occurred.

I run Hoster in AUTO mode and have the PLAYLIST set to "delete after play".

It appears that most of the crashes occur when adding/moving/deleting items in the PLAYLIST. Could this be because Hoster is unable to gain access to the playlist if we(the Host) is updating the playlist or is the multiple updates occurring at the same time to the playlist the issue.

Again, I am extremely pleased with the current version of Hoster and agree that most of the issues have been resolved but, thought this needs mentioning and possibly can be corrected in a future release.

Thanks! Keep up the great work, can't wait for next release with new features.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
This specific bug was fixed in the just released Version 5.02. You can see this listed as item #5 in http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/hoster.htm#502.

We have disabled version 5.01 from ever being installed again to... yes... force everyone to upgrade to 5.02. It is painless, and 502.06 can install if you have 5.00 installed (install date of April 25, 2011) so EVERYONE with 5.00 can get this bug fix.

All you do is download the installation file from http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/hoster.htm#Downloads. Please upgrade ASAP so you will not experience this crash any longer!

Version 5.02 has 2 new features, 2 changed features and 9 bug fixes.

I have updated to 5.02 and still had the issue. There was no forum for 5.02 problems, thats why I posted to 5.01 problems but changed the title to 5.02 problems

Last edited by ddouglass; July 10th, 2011 at 12:26 PM.