Thread: Free From Disc
View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2005, 07:25 PM

Free from Disks

I have been almost free from disks since Day One of getting hoster and completing importing the 300 disks that I had on hand at the time. With the exception of about 5 DVD disks and 2 Chartbusters that would not import to Harddrive. I just said to myself this is either gonna work or not. I use a DVD/Cdg player to play those seven disks if someone requests a song off of them that I don't have on the Harddrive. Hoster is great and I really look forward to when You can import DVD titles They do have them listed in the import database where you look them up. I tried to do it with version 3.109 but what I got was Track One time 45min and Track two about the same. Not listed by individual songs. Hope version 3.2 will solve the problem.
I used to use my Dvd player to play music CD's that I had a couple of regulars singing off of. But I found I could use the CDG button on Hoster and Import them just like Someone's CDG which made shows so much smoother. Just do that and type in name of song in place of track number and singers name in place of Audio only, It works great.
Have a great day
John