View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Administrator

The problem is digital processing AND the audio gear outboard

We are very sorry that anyone is displeased with Keyrite. If you are intent on being unhappy with MTU for $39.95, please call Dave (ext. 206) and we will refund your software price. If I am out, leave a message on my voice mail with your phone number and that you want a refund on Keyrite. Refunds are NOT our standard policy and it is done only with my approval.

Please NOTE: We always offer the best upgrade discount to existing customers. Also we will raise the price back to $89.95 after we provide a free upgrade to 1.4xx to try to make some improvements. That was its price for the first 2 years we sold it.

Our Keyrite sales page was changed to be clearer that folks looking for perfection in a home theater environment may not be happy with Keyrite. However, karaoke singers looking to perform on stage and not require a key change will probably be very pleased.

We are ready to believe that the quality of the amplifier you use may be the greatest cause of the warbling you are hearing. Please, prove me wrong! Read the topmost post and post your analog audio gear in this different Thread .

Life is too short to have folks unhappy with us.