View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:37 AM

Re: 5.20.02 Potential Problem With Computer Shutdown

Roy,

What I wrote is when I shut down Hoster using either the upper right \\\\\\\"X\\\\\\\" or go through File to use \\\\\\\"exit\\\\\\\", in both cases Hoster shuts down, but I don\\\\\\\'t get any question like you indicated. So, there is nothing for me to select. I can continue to use the computer, but when I try to shut down the computer, it will not shut down until I push the power button for about 10 seconds.

Now, if I am in the middle of playing a song, and I click on the \\\\\\\"X\\\\\\\" in the upper right, I get the same message about \\\\\\\"Do I Really Want to Exit exit Hoster\\\\\\\". If I select \\\\\\\"yes\\\\\\\" Hoster will shut down with the message: \\\\\\\"Thanks for Singing With Us\\\\\\\" and when I shut down the computer it will sometimes shut down and other times it will not shut down. Not sure what that is all about.

During all these actions, I have never seen the question related to \\\\\\\"Save the Rotation to open next time with two choices which you have to answer Yes Or No\\\\\\\".

As I\\\\\\\'ve mentioned in the past, I\\\\\\\'m not a Pro, so for me it\\\\\\\'s no big deal, and it might not be for a Pro, it\\\\\\\'s just not normal.

Thanks again, and yes I still am a fan of Hoster.

Wes

P.S. It seems that Instant Email Notification does not work for me.

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.

Last edited by Wrahn; April 7th, 2017 at 09:51 AM.