View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Integrated Song Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrahn View Post
Roy,

I would like to pick your brain related to buying songs for your operation. After checking out Karaoke.net, as well as, Karaoke-Version, my opinion is that songs from Net cost less and are integrated into Hoster with ease, while the Versionn songs cost more and are not as easy to integrate into Hoster.

However, my limited experience with both leads me to believe the Version back ground sounds are better than the Net songs. Do you have an opinion on this issue?

Also, can you suggest any other sites that you use to download songs? If you don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want to respond, I will understand.

Thanks again for always being there with your knowledge and experience.

Wes
As I live in the UK I mostly use (Selecatrack) for most of my downloads as they have access to multiple manufacturers from the one site. (They are not allowed to sell to the USA) I have used both the suppliers built into Hoster and found the most convenient being Karaoke.net due to its auto index feature when doing a live show although have not found many songs that I dont already have but they are adding new songs weekly so I expect in time I will use them more. Karaoke version seems to have more choice.
For new stuff I have a monthly Mr Entertainer disc as a standing order which has about 18 tracks per month.

As Rikki stated both those built in suppliers are fully licenced for USA professional use.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.