View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM

Dale. I have this problem with Hoster v4.08 and Microstudio v4.20. The Title are garbled but the lyrics are not and I never pay attention to it, just now that I want to contribute my opinion as to where I'm ok or fine with this program. First, I'm not happy with Hoster v4.08 and Microstudio is buggy too that I don't pay attention to it's problem. As, a user, I didn't use this program for free. I paid for the use of it. And If you want my true opinion about them is Those program are a piece of junk and full of trial and error. Without this forum, These software will not survive .I know, MTU don't want this things to happen but I rather prepare those old version than the new ones. The competition is tough, that's why before they release any version upgrade, they better fix it right.BTW, right nobody in my group who use Hoster and Microstudio are not going to upgrade. We are already testing another software which is more stable than this. I like Hoster/Microstudio for being easy to use, but it doesn't mean anything if it's not working properly. You look at the history of the upgrades and you will agree that most of them are buggy. This is only my observation and opinion... It's just a WAKE UP call.