View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2011, 12:22 AM

Re: "MP3+G Karaoke Files (*.mp3, + *.cdg)" Conversion Problem

Dale,
This Is a new set up. I used to ripped my cdg using different software ever since i started this karaoke, just ripped it straight to mp3+g format that is why all my cdg files were all mp3+g. I Just recently used microstudio to ripped my latest cdg but in only give me a bin files. The Quality of the files were a bit better on microstudio that is why i liked to use it for my next cdg's but it only give bin files. This is why I used songverter to convert bin files to mp3+cdg zipped format but apparently evrytime I started this format it will stopped songverter. I tried wma+cdg format and everything were fine. No Problem but another obstacle I encountered in hoster were the converted wma+g files would not import in hoster, Hoster would import the file if I convert the wma to mp3 then combined mp3+cdg as imported as mp3+g in hoster. I Do not have problem importing mp3+g files in hoster 4.32 but having problem importing wma+g, computer just hang-up. In Songverter, Wma+g were fine but mp3+g causes the songverter to stpped.
I Downloaded the lame 3.98 and put lame_enc.dll to my windows/system as I used window 7 but still give me the same problem.
I Just have to do a work around to keep all my files in mp3+g files.
I tried also in my Xp computer and have the same problem both in hoster and songverter. Perhap I have to Stick with my other CDGripper program just find a way to make the quality better.