Thread: Bose L1 System
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:42 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman144 View Post
My pricing was current from the Bose website, don't know how Musicians Friend could sell it for more than it cost from the factory with interest free financing. Only in America
Being from the old school of sound, i really hesitated on the Bose System. Was never satisfied with the L1 even with two subs. the L2 satisfied any and all doubts that was instilled in me from using only Pro Sound Systems capable of any venue, inside or outside.
Don't know about the pricing, but you can go there (since we aren't really supposed to provide links) type Bose in the search. A system for 2 sticks & 2 subs with tone generator is one package, then 2 addition sub packages. Again these are the model one series.
Quote:
f one is currently satisfied with his or her setup, likes the current sound, they would be foolish to spend even a $1000.00.
This just my opinion on what i currently use and what i have used my whole career in music.
muzicman
Like I said I haven't tried nor even heard the model 2 series so maybe I should go re-evaluate.

Show PC Lenovo nVidia 3.2ghz proc
Win 8.1 64bit
Vid: nVidia GT720 2gb mem
Aud: Lexicon Alpha
Mem: 8gb ram
HD: 1tb int/1tb int
Test PC ASUS AMD 4ghz 8 core proc
Win 7 Pro 32 bit

Vid: LP Radeon HD 5450 Video Card - 1GB
Aud: Lexicon Omega USB I/O Interface
Mem: 16gb ram
HD: 1TB/1TB