View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hoster 5.06 Bug Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitd9922 View Post
I used this upgrade last night with no problems. Tonight, the audio just stopped working. When I restarted the program, the same thing. And it's not the computer! I just fired it up when I got home and the same thing. Please test this **** before you cram these "upgrades" down our throats! I would love to have my 3.16? version back! Screw these upgrades!
Open your Tools/Audio controls dialog, do you have more then one sound card connected ?
In the Playlist audio card drop down is it displaying your computers default sound card ?
if not is it available to select from the drop down list ?

If you have a second sound card showing in the search audio card window, has it reversed the selections so the wrong one is showing for this box ?

Are you connecting your external monitor via an HTMI connection ? if so Windows may have altered your windows default sound card settings.
Check this in your Windows Control panel sound playback settings, make sure speakers are set to default devise.

I can assure you that there has been a good team of users testing this for months, when a new version is released there are always a few things that crop up as there are so many different computer configurations that it is impossible to test on all possible set ups.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.