View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrahn View Post
I have four computers, three of which have the microstudio demo 4.20 installed and my new computer which has the full 4.20 program installed.
I'm not sure when I upgraded to 4.20, but I've just noticed that the title page on the SAV is not readable on all of my computers when played from the CD or when imported and played.

Even so, for Gee Wiz I used the demo copy of 4.20 in one computer to make a copy of some mixed tracks which included SAV and then played the copy on my JVC player and to my surprise the title pages were fine for all tracks. The copied disk still has the problem when playing on my computer, but seems to be able to copy for use in my JVC Karaoke Player.

Not sure if this helps the discussion or just adds s**t to the discussion.

Wes
Wes,
Microstudio 4.20 uses the same player as Hoster now and the SAV title pages have not shown correctly in it for a while. The majority of people do not have any problem with the lyrics part of them. A few have some problems with the lyrics but none of the MTU staff or testers have been able to recreate the problem which makes it very difficult to isolate. The problem with the Title pages is the way that the SAV have the interlace set up for those screens which makes them appear garbled.