View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrew View Post
Dale,, This is my last reply to this thread, and my question is "How come SAV And DKK works before and now no more without doing anything with the computer??. If they are changing something to cope with new additional features, why sacrifice ??? Is It true and better to follow the saying "why fix if it's not broken". My friends and I are user of this program, and without the user, these all software will not survive.. Look at what happen to Vista.....
we all know that hoster/ microstudio is not as perfect as we wanted to, i think this is because of all the feature request that some of us asked for, and for that there will always be a trade off,( i have said these i while back , that we are going to have a more sophisticated pc's/laptop in order to run those request.) in mtu's defence we don't have to do the upgrade everytime there is one, and if we do, and they wont work the way we wanted to, we can always go back to the older version that worls and wait till they come up with a solution, i have thought about trying other karaoke programs, but, i know of some kj's that uses those programs and they too have problems, at least in mtu, we have good people that can give/helps or at( least try )with a solution..