View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:45 AM

Re: KhPro 5.01 upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Snyder View Post
I have been using the KHPro program almost since it's inception and I too like it very much. I will continue to use the older 5.0 version because I'm simply tired of trying to get an answer from MTU as to why the upgrade doesn't work properly for me. I can't even get a WAV file to work in the upgrade. I have to convert every song to a WMA file before anything will work. It's an inconvienience I shouldn't have to put up with. I will continue using KHPro because it is the easiest and best program I've found for making CD+G files. I am however disappointed with the degree of tech support I've recieved from MTU and that's too bad.
I do understand what your saying. It would be much easier if the lame encoder worked, and I'm sorry if I sounded indifferent to what you were talking about, but for me, it's not a big problem coverting the files. I don't understand why WAV files don't work, but at least you're still able to do songs with WMA. Hopefully MTU will get to the bottom of this and get it working in all formats.

JRMerc
Memories & More